The greatest moment of happiness in my profession is when my sellers are satisfied and hand over their property reassured and safe to joyful, excited, and happy buyers.
My definition of success
How I think
“Quartiere” are generally understood as accommodation.
In the context of urban development, “Quartiere” are urban areas, districts or city’s quarters. They are the living space surrounding us, the environment in which we root and develop.
The feeling and intuitive power for beautiful places comes naturally to some of us. It is always a question of perspective and the current life situation where one can feel at home. In my almost 30 years of working in the Munich real estate market, I have gotten to know many lovely locations and have had the privilege of accompanying both moving and arriving people. During this time I have developed a very good feeling for what suits whom best at that particular moment in time.
In addition to my empathy, you can of course also rely on my professional expertise.
- Businesswoman of real estate and housing industry (IHK degree)
- Study of real estate economics at the European Business School in Östrich-Winkel, graduated as a real estate economist (ebs)
- Part of the Munich real estate market (residential real estate) since 1993
- including 4 years with a real estate subsidiary of HypoVereinsbank, contact person for private clients (real estate) of HypoVereinsbank as well as 4 years with a Munich housing developer in project development and contact person for high net worth private clients of Deutsche Bank
- Owner of the company Quartiere Ulrike Küpper, sole proprietorship since 2000
Selling and renting residential properties in Munich as well as the area around Munich is the main focus of my work.
- Member of the Alumni Network immoebs e.V. immoebs e.V.